viernes, 13 de diciembre de 2013

Cosas que se leen por ahí

Cosas que se leen por ahí

1. Don't talk about horrid subjects. If one doesn't talk about a thing, it has never happened. It is simple expression, as Harry says, that gives reality to things.

2. A man who is master of himself can end a sorrow as easily as he can invent a pleasure. I don't want at the mercy of my emotions. I want to use them, to enjoy them and to dominate them.

3. I cannot help feeling that it is a mistake to think that the passion one feels in creation is ever really shown in the work one creates.  Art is always more abstract than we fancy. [...] It often seems to me that art conceals the artist far more completely than it ever reveals him.

(Sí, ésta era otra anotación postergada al olvido en el Borrador. Hoy la resucito).

No hay comentarios:

Belén 2013

Belén 2011